Friday, September 17, 2010

Back sliding party

Okay.. You probably have all guessed, I haven't been really on the bandwagon with the "healthy eating" and get my butt moving.

I've come to the conclusion I absolutely despise physical activity. I know this sounds so lazy, and it probably is. The fact that Preston isn't sleeping very well, has made me very tired and no desire to get up and walk. I wish I had the desire to walk everyday or work out on the WII or even doing my work out videos. I can "blame" it on lack of sleep, but lets be realistic, I haven't got myself in the situation I'm in JUST because I'm sleepy. NO.. I've hated excersize for years and I LOVE fatty foods

Where do I start?? How do I overcome this lack of desire?? How do I change my lifestyle that I OH so Love?? Where do I begin?

These are questions that I'm going to have to figure out in the next few months. Does this mean I give up?? Absolutely not. My family is so important to me. I want to be around for a very long time. I want to see all 3 babies grow up to be grown ups. I want to see them get married and have babies of their own. I want to be called Grandma. I want to spoil their babies like my Mom spoils them. I want all of this, so because of this, I MUST change the way I'm living.

Will you continue on this journey with me??

I've gained 5lbs back from what I've lost. Holidays and back sliding is to blame (or myself is to blame).

Thanks for taking the time to support me. I really appreciate you all.

I am excited to announce that I am NOT going back to work in November. Very excited about this and nervous too. Not having the second income will be a challenge I'm sure.

Larry and I have started really working on our photography. We by no means are like his sister, who is amazing and if you live in Chatham, really need to check her out and get your pictures done through BJ & Melanie. However we really do enjoy taking "family shots" and "nature" pictures. I hope someday to be able to start up a little "family" business on the side of doing ministry.


Anyways, I'll keep you all informed with my progress. I have decided that I'm a terrible blogger, even though I enjoy blogging.. So funny!!

Be blessed everyone. YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Love
Heidi

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're back! I wish we lived in the same town because we could we walking partners - so much better when you have someone to talk to along the way : )

    ReplyDelete