Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My weight issues are NOTHING compared to other things

Life is but a mist. All my worrying about if I'm 50lbs lighter is nothing compared to what my dear friend is going through today. Yes I want to be healthy, and I'm going to be. Yes in my journey I will lose the weight needed, I WILL.

However Life is here one day and gone the next. Is this fretting and frustration really worth it all? I don't think so.

My girlfriend became a widow and a single mother today, and I am just heartbroken for her. He was one of those guys that you just couldn't forget, I remember when they started dating. I can't believe he's gone. They were just beginning their lives together. I don't get it.. I don't understand. What I am thankful for is that I have a God in times like this. I don't know how anyone can handle such tragedy without. I know that God will be with her and take care of her. I know that she knows who God is. I just have no answers as to WHY and it leaves me to think and ponder on what is really important.

Jesus... Family...Everything else comes after.

God you know pain.. Give a peace that passes all understanding..

Thank you for being there always

Be blessed

Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment