Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Week 2 Day 1 Complete

I am enjoying the Couch to 5 K program very much. It's very difficult but I'm really really enjoying it.

Yesterday was a struggle to get out and run. However Courtney arrived and out I went. I was very nervous about the jogging for 90 seconds but I could do it! 90 seconds doesn't sound like a lot, but for someone who hasn't ran in years, 90 seconds can feel like 24 hours.

Courtney and I DID it we completed Week 2 Day 1 and I am honestly very proud. I am hoping that we will continue to do this and get VERY healthy!!!

I am gaining weight though. But I'm hoping that it's just "muscle" gain. I'm trying my best with the exercise and eating, so I'm going to count this as what I previously said.

Well I don't have much to say again- which is amazing..

Everyone keep going, do what you need to do. You can do it!!

Heidi

1 comment: