Saturday, June 4, 2011

In a plateau

Hello everyone. After realizing it's been a while I thought I would get back to this blogging

I'm still at 220lbs. That's 15lbs since January. I have been between 220-218 for the last few weeks.
It is almost the end of my competition and another lady has completly been kicking my butt. I am almost embarrassed NOT to win, but know that the last month I haven't been working so hard. This lady has been faithful and deserves to win her prize!

I am in a bit of a "rut" I don't want to run, I don't want to excersize and I want to eat Ketchup chips.. LOL I do however want to keep losing and get healthy, so I must continue and keep moving and eating better.

I see others losing the weight and getting healthy and almost "envy" them. (So not Christian of me.. lol)

I am struggling because I always seem to start strong, then dwindle off- Then have to start ALL OVER!! Why oh why do I do this to myself. I almost set myself up for "failure".

Anyways, I will keep you posted on how things are going.

I am doing the relay for life next week, feel really inspired to celebrate those that I have lost to the ugly disease of cancer and celebrate the survivors. This will be a very active a FUN event. Looking forward to it!!!

Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment