Saturday, January 22, 2011

Down and excited..

Hey World. So this has been a very interesting week. I haven't been able to run for a week due to time restraints and my baby being ill. However, I have done some work out video's and really downsized my portions. With this routine and drinking my water......

I was down 6.2lbs from last week. I was shocked and excited. Hoping I can keep this streak going. If I do, I WILL be the Biggest Winner in the contest. I am REALLY hoping for this. $100.00 gift card for new clothes is SUCH an incentive.

I totally miss my running buddy and will be calling her this week. It's sooooo important to me that I get to the 5K ASAP.

My co-workers asked if I was losing weight. That was MUSIC to my ears. I hope I can keep it up.


thanks for sharing my excitement with me. I am doing this journey for me, but because I know that you are cheering me on. I WILL not QUIT. I picked up a key chain from Vickie's Specialty shop that say's "Do not Quit Do Not Quit DO NOT QUIT"
I am making a promise to myself. I WILL NOT QUIT I WILL NOT QUIT I WILL NOT QUIT

Be blessed
Heidi

1 comment:

  1. You're like the little engine that could (and can and will)!!!! Keep chugging : )

    ReplyDelete