Sunday, January 2, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!

Welcome 2011. I'm not going to make any resolutions on "eating healthy or losing weight" due to the fact that I've been at this journey since last April. I can say that I am working on it. It's a "SLOW" process due to my LOVE of eating.. HOWEVER that being said...

I am still running. I took a 2 week break due to sickness and Christmas festivities and helping out at the M&M Meatshops. I missed running.. I missed it ALOT (which surprises me, since I HATE Physical Anything... lol)

After church today I decided it's time to get back at it. I repeated week 3 day 3 of couch to 5K , just to get myself ready for week 4. I am unbelievably proud of myself, because I did it without my running buddy! I missed not having her there, but to prove to myself that I can do this on my own was SUCH an achievement. With this run into Today we can proceed on Tuesday as we run together again for Week 4 day 1. I can't wait! A tad nervous since there is More running then walking, but I know that we CAN do this. We also found out that we can run in the upstairs of the arena. This makes me very very happy. Bad weather WILL NOT hold us back. It's so exciting to me that I will actually complete this program (even if I'm a little behind)

Thanks to many of you that have encouraged me through this journey. I look forward to 2011 to see what God has in store for us.

Be blessed, YOu can do anything that you set your mind too.

Love
Heidi Kozlof

No comments:

Post a Comment