Friday, February 25, 2011







O.K. After much thought I decided to put up some pictures. It gives me an incentive to keep going. I am almost at a 10lb loss and am very proud and excited.

I was looking for some pictures of me before Christmas. Could only find 1 and it's only 1/2 of me. I realized that I have been shying away from the camera for some time. I guess a little "self conscious" of what the picture will look like.

So Today I took a shot of me before leaving for work. As you can tell I still have some work. The neat thing about this picture of me in the M&M's shirt is that when I received it, it REALLY didn't fit me. I was so embarrassed but knew this was the shirt I had to wear. Today, it's still a little snug.. But I can wear it and see that YES my hard work is working

Thanks for your support.

Can't wait for my next weigh in

Heidi

1 comment: