Saturday, June 12, 2010

Get up Get up and Move

Hello World

Things are still at the 230lb mark. I've lost and now maintained. I am REALLY wanting to get moving more and hope to see this weight go. I am however struggling with "energy and motivation" All I want to do is stay in my Pj's and watch TV. I think that's my problem. I honestly believe that I have a "Spirit of laziness", which is probably the main reason I've gained the weight.

I can't afford to join the gym or classes, so walking and WII fit seems to be the only thing at this time. I just can't seem to get the weight to keep going down.. Yes a little discouraged but yet I'm still confident that in a year from now, I'm going to be healthy and look my best.

We are heading to a Young Pastors Time out tomorrow evening. I'm looking forward to this. Worship, the word, and family time. I am praying that I will get the chance to listen to God. Preston will still be with me, so sometimes it can be difficult to LISTEN. However I am expecting GREAT things for this time away!!

$6.00 is in my jar and I hope to add more REAL soon.

Be blessed my friends

Heidi

3 comments:

  1. well only if you had somebody that could watch him for you for a few hours so you could LISTEN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I forgot to say YOU CAN DO IT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your confidence! I hope Preston was a quiet little angel for you. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete