Sunday, June 6, 2010

MIKAYLA'S BLOG - WRITTAN BY MIKAYLA

To the World

Today was a good day because yesterday we moved our toy room to the old TV room. We played 3 to 4 times today. Bennet got Daddy to call him monkey, so then Daddy tickled him and I joined in to the fun. Then Mommy even joined in. It was FUN! When we were playing Mom stepped on my knee. I was okay in the end. Mommy is a silly tickle monster. I wouldn't do anything without her.

The food I had today was Toaster Waffles for Breakfast, Grilled Cheese for lunch, and my favorite meal PEORGIES!! We had "ice cream" for our dessert/night night snack.
Everything thing today was good, except when I got in trouble twice for throwing things when I got angry!!! But I'm not going to do that anymore.

It's time to go. Hope you comment on this.

Love

Mikayla

2 comments:

  1. THis is to cute and MIKAYLA you are an awesome little girl just like your MOTHER and I miss your whole family and I can't wait until I get to meet your newest younger brother

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mikayla, you're a girl after my own heart - I LOVE PEROGIES!!! I smother them in fried onions and bacon and sour cream and they're heaven! I loved reading about your day and I hope you write more!

    ReplyDelete