Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I did it!!!

I'm back on track. I weighed myself yesterday and was back up to 233lbs. I was actually relieved because I was scared that I would be up 5lbs so 1.8lbs was okay. I'm back down today at 230. So I'm excited and ready to go.

I tried "running" yesterday, and it didn't go so great. However, if I want to get off the couch and do my 5Km run in 11 months, I need to start training TODAY> I will try again this evening and see how it goes. I was wearing my I-pod trying to listen to worship music, while I push myself PAST my comfort. The problem... The earphones kept falling out of my ears. And my loss of breath was humiliating. My solution to this silly problem, well the earphone one, is I'm going to find Mikayla's Camp Rock earphones, they have the headband on them. THEN that should stay on my head!! The breathing problem, well that will come.

I am putting $6.00 in my Diabetes Jar today. Since I was soooo close to 3lb loss.
I think I may even decorate my jar. Pictures to post later!!!

I'm going out for lunch in about 20 minutes with my dear friend for her birthday. I'm planning on "healthy" choices and LOTS of water.

I am so thankful for you all reading this. Their are many of you out there doing this journey with me. KEEP it up!! You can do this. Veggies, fruit and wALKING!! 3 bite rule (which I struggle with).

Have a great day.


Heidi

1 comment: