Monday, June 28, 2010

July just around the corner

Hello All. So I have to be honest... I am STINKING at this journey. I started strong and now have "slacked" these past few weeks. I really do want to get healthy, I want to get active. I am believing that this summer will bee a good one of activity and movement. I however, have had a very sick young family for the past few weeks and have had to stay home and nurse them. Therefore, I am NOT walking, I am NOT eating well, I am not losing weight.

I AM however determined and I WILL accomplish my goals. I just have to get my butt in gear.

I still have $6.00 for my Diabetes jar and I am hoping for more.

I did some gardening today. However, Larry did more, because the BUGS just GROSS me out. I start, then I see some bug that I've never seen before and I get the heebie jeebies. I guess I really have no Green thumb in me what so ever. It makes me sad, because my father is an incredible gardener and I am a good manager telling Larry what to do.. :) Our front gardens are looking wonderful, but our back yard is a MESS. We have to finish the last garden and then put down some grass seed. Here's hoping that after our camps we will get it done.

Well it's not a long post as Mikayla has just come home from school. Tomorrow is the last day of school for both kiddo's. Hard to believe that Mikayla is going to be 7 and Bennet 5. The years go by so so so FAST!!!

Blessings to you

Heidi

1 comment: