Monday, October 11, 2010

Another Year.. I will begin again

Hello All. Hope you are all doing well. Today is a day that I have been dreading for the last 5 years. Today I turn 30. I should be excited because it means I'm getting older. The thought that I'm not a 20's something has me a little sad. I know, it's not all that bad. Many people have told me that 30's are fantastic. With that being said, I will not dread today, but enjoy it and take one day at a time.

Today is also Thanksgiving. Tons to be thankful for. My wonderful family, 3 beautiful babies, and shelter to cover our heads. I am Thankful to be a Canadian, and would not want to live anywhere else. I am Thankful for our church family, thankful for our friends, thankful for what our Lord has done for us.

During Thanksgiving there is Lots of yummy food and dessert. I will tell you that I ate everything and enjoyed it too. I'm still off the wagon. BUT I have an incentive from an a person that shall remain nameless. For every pound I lose she/he will give me a $1.00. Since I have decided to stay at home with Preston I am thinking this could be a great way for me to make some money and get healthy. I agreed to the challenge.
Then if I hit my goal of 175lbs (for now) she/he will give me a substantial cash prize. I couldn't say NO. PLUS.. you my readers have encouraged me to continue.

Today is my birthday and the start of this journey YET AGAIN!!

My health is so important to me that I MUST continue. I want to be a good example to my babies and the girls that we work with.

Thanks again for your support. You should be seeing a few more of this entries as the weeks progress

Thought of the day- Age means nothing. Live life every day with passion and excitement

1 comment:

  1. Happy Happy Happy Birthday, love!!!!! Don't sweat 30 - it's not as bad as we feared : )

    ReplyDelete