Sunday, October 17, 2010

Humble Pie

My husband surprised me tonight with a birthday party. He had sent out invitations last Sunday, before my birthday. How do I feel?? Embarrassed, silly, humble and blessed.

What have I learned about myself this week?? That I can be totally honest, and even "selfish" but yet I have friends that don't look different at me and Love me for who I am.

Larry had me so convinced that I'd be having a nice evening with a couple tonight, that I was so confused when people started arriving after they had. My jaw dropped and I told Larry he was "bad". LOL But inside I was excited and still a little "shameful" about my horrible attitude on Monday.

I just want to thank Larry for his sneaky ways. I want to thank EVERYONE for making me feel special. Tonight is a night that I will not forget.

This is a short little note to say that I am eating some humble pie tonight. :)

Life is great!

Heidi

1 comment: