Saturday, April 24, 2010

Birthday Party

Well Today has been a pretty good day. I was up 1/2 pound, which I'm not discouraged, happy it wasn't a full pound. I had a banana for breakfast, I know that it's not much, but I'm not a breakfast girl. Then for lunch a wonderful salad with some almonds in it and dinner I made a healthy chili. I am very proud to say that Bennet was invited to a classmates birthday party. (His first one besides our Senior Pastors son) It was soooo nice to have HIM invited. It was a swimming party. So I decided to not worry about what I may possibly look like in a swimsuit, and I had a FANTASTIC time of swimming with Bennet boy. It was a great moment to have with him. Mikayla has been in swimming lessons for the past week and a bit with her school, and she put her life jacket on and swam all by herself. Preston stayed with Daddy and watched the kiddo's swim.. It was a great "ACTIVE" afternoon. Then there was cake. I didn't even want any.. It was really exciting. I just had a few veggie sticks. I was and am PROUD of myself.

Here's the kicker.. DQ is STILL calling my name. I'm trying to think about the "3 bite" rule, but I'm a tad fearful that I may not S-T-O-P. I even went on their nutritional guide to see about Calories and was HORRIFIED! Still, the wonderful ice cream shop is calling the Kozlof's name. I guess I'll have to wait to see the end result. I guess I could go for an extra few "laps" around our Park's walkway, but I don't think for me that is the point.

On a totally different note: We are getting some organization done in our home. Our kitchen renos are "almost" complete and we finally picked up a new "computer desk" that shuts closed. I LOVE it!! The kid's toy room will now have TONS of space, since we're moving our computer. I look forward to the time when we do our flooring this summer. My Dad is going to come spend time with Larry this summer putting the floor down. While they're doing that, I'm getting the heck out of my house!!!

I'm off for now.. I'll keep you updated with my process

Kozlofenhoff

No comments:

Post a Comment