Friday, April 23, 2010

Great Day

So I'm back from a walk. I think I may have pushed myself a little harder then I should have. I decided that I would take Preston for a walk to Zellers, which is about 1km away from my home. Remember I had JUST done 30 minutes of steps. I started off strong, smelling the fresh air and spring flowers around. I thought I was doing GREAT!! I must have been 5 minutes into our walk, when I started to feel my legs cramp up. "I think I can" was chanting in my head, also "What was I thinking?" I kept going. I got to the point that I was 1/2 way there, and picked up my pace. I was sweating and could feel my heart pumping.. I was hoping that no one could see how HARD I was breathing. Sweat pouring down my face, I kept going.. I finally made it to Zellers. Thank GOD!!!

After getting a bag of diapers for Preston, I decided that I was NOT walking back and headed to Larry's church, just beside the mall. I knocked on the door and Larry looked at me in a strange way. I was never so relived to see him. I looked at my handsome man and said. "I pushed too hard". He gave me a smirk and asked if I'd like a ride home.

I'm so blessed to have Larry. He never made me feel dumb or stupid. He's my biggest fan, and I'm his. Our 8th year anniversary is coming up, and I feel sooooooooo blessed. He's amazing and I don't think I tell him enough. He handles my mood swings, my hormonal outbursts, and my craziness. No one could handle me like him. He's a great father, wonderful husband and fantastic man of God.

So there we go.. I'm feeling great today!!! I hope you are all feeling great too!!

Thought for the day..

Nothing is impossible.

Be blessed

Kozlofenhoff!!!

1 comment: