Friday, April 30, 2010

UP

Hi World,

Feeling better today. Wow what an off day I had yesterday. It was a very emotional ride. However, today is a new day.

I weighed myself today and was up again. I however am not discouraged because I do know that I had a late "pot luck" dinner, so that could be a part of it.

I however had a 30 minute walk, which was to be by myself, however my daughter asked if she could join me, and how could I say "no" when it seems like the two of us don't have many "mother daughter" moments, since my 4 month old entered the World. It was a wonderful moment for me. She is such a bright little girl, I have such admiration for my daughter. She loves EVERYONE, has such an amazing spirit and heart.

Mikayla wanted me to put on my blog that yesterday she had a "play date" after school with her miracle pal Morgan. Morgan is such a beautiful, wonderful girl who is an absolute Miracle. Her Mom just loves that Mikayla is sincerely Morgan's friend. I just love these girls friendship, and pray that Mikayla will ALWAYS be there for Morgan. Morgan and her Mom made this a "special" day for Mikayla. They made Kraft Dinner and Chicken nuggets for her. It was a special time for two special girls.

Today until Monday is going to be a busy time for the Kozlof's. We are having youth over for a special evening, then tomorrow my Parents and sister are arriving to help celebrate Prestons Dedication on Sunday. Saturday morning Larry and the teens are doing a car wash, to help support our teens that are heading to convention!!!

I am signing off to try and get some work done. My thought of the day was on my Mom's Facebook Status this morning

Thought of the day : "There is no such thing as a bad day-only bad moments in a good day"

Kozlofhenhoff

No comments:

Post a Comment