Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My 4 year old is so cute

Today was a weird day. I went to Baby Buddies, and then JUST after blogging that my depression was disappearing, I had a wave of it this afternoon. Not sure why? The sensation of anxiety is not a fun place to be. When this wave started, I began to do steps, 30 minutes to be exact. Then it subsided.

While doing my 30 minutes of steps, I was able to put Preston in his chair, and he looked at me and giggled. I felt like God had allowed him to be my "cheerleader". I just love my gifts from God. I am truly enjoying my Wii Fit. I am looking forward to my girlfriend coming home from Florida. She's my walking buddy. I can't wait to not have to walk by myself.

Anyways signing off, I don't have much to say this evening..

Kozlofenhoff

1 comment:

  1. Hi Heidi! Isn't God awesome? I love it when He uses little ones to let us know that He is cheering us on! Be encouraged and know that you are in my prayers.

    I am not sure why but today just seems to have been a day that the blues were hunting folks down. It hit me really hard this afternoon and a few others I know too. And as I pushed through and chose to step forward in my healthy eating and then to go to my small group God just moved in and honoured my steps. He will do the same for you!

    You go girl!! In Christ you can do all things!! And you are an overcomer!!

    ReplyDelete