Friday, April 23, 2010

First Temptation

Media and it's pull. I've been doing well today, not too tempted to over eat. HOWEVER, we were out and about this afternoon when Low a behold an advertisement came on the radio. I know better then to listen, my English media class that I LOVED in high school taught me this. My ears couldn't seem to pull away from the Ad. Dairy Queen is having an anniversary. Buy 1 blizzard get the 2nd one for 25 cents. WHAT A DEAL!!!! Forget it Kozlof!!! You want to get healthy, you want to teach your children "good habits". Can't do this!!

So here I am typing my inner battle at this moment. I have decided NOT to go.. I am chewing a piece of gum and hoping that this desire to go to DQ will pass. I'm sure it will.

It's funny but I never thought I'd be "telling all" the struggles that are within, however I believe that THIS is the start of something BIG!!! I'm pumped and excited to take this journey. Let's just hope that DQ will stop calling my name.. DQ is the DEVIL!!! LOL.. Well maybe not the Devil, but in my case it is. And I've only been on this journey for 2 days. I can't imagine what Jesus went through on his 40 day fast and was tempted..

Signing off.. Not sure for how long.. But Baby Preston is awake and Screaming for me to get off the computer.

Thanks for reading

Kozlofenhoff

2 comments:

  1. Go girl go girl go girl. Heidi---you CAN do it.
    Don't get upset with yourself if you make a mistake. Pick yourself up--dust yourself off and try again. :) :) Love ya----and have those three bites. :) This could ome up as if it is from Gary but it is rally me.

    ReplyDelete