Sunday, May 2, 2010

Dedication Day!!!



Today was a special day for Preston and our family. We dedicated him to the Lord in front of my parents and sister and our church family. This is a special day for us as we make a pledge to teach our son in the ways of our faith. We love this tradition as it makes us accountable as parents.

We had a nice lunch with one of our teens that have moved away, and my family. I behaved too and had a "turkey wrap" and salad. I think I've done pretty well. I have had some ice cream this week-end. And I didn't weigh myself today. I am really hoping I won't be up tomorrow morning ;)

Not much to share today.. Just hanging with my family watching Alvin and the Chipmunks 2.

Be blessed

Kozlofhenhoff

2 comments:

  1. Love the family picture!!!! Mikayla's so cute with her missing teeth! Congrats on the dedication!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing about the dedication and sharing the picture! You are a beautiful family!! Congratulations on the dedication.

    ReplyDelete