Monday, May 10, 2010

Fear is not Fun!!!

Okay. It's taken me a few days. When I did my weigh in on Friday, I was UP and was very frustrated. I didn't want to tell the whole World that I was UP again. So I took a break on weighing myself and worked HARD with my eating and exercise this week-end. I was very reluctant this morning to get on the WII fit. However, I'm determined and and know that I'm on a journey that's not always going to be "good news". I went on and was just under 230lbs. I was over joyed, such a good feeling to know that I'm down 6lbs since I started this journey- 4lbs to go to hit 10lbs. Very very happy!! I must not be discouraged but keep going. 29lbs to go before I get my outfit from my Mom. I CAN do this. To my followers who are on this journey with me, KEEP going!! Don't give up. I won't if you won't!

My Mother's Day was fantastic. My little school aged children brought me home gifts that they made at school. Sooooo cute. Larry wouldn't let me do housework, even though I helped to laundry. We then went to visit some friends for the evening. I was missing my family yesterday. This visit was MUCH needed. I find when "special" holidays or days occur, I tend to get a little "homesick" I know that we are called to Smiths Falls and I LOVE this town and our church family. On these days I tend to get homesick. Reason is that most families in the church have family get together's, which they are allowed. However, due to the fact that our family lives so far away from us, we end up hanging with ourselves. Which I'm not complaining because I am blessed to have my family, don't get me wrong. I just really MISS our families on days like yesterday.

I am a blessed girl and am thankful for the life I have. Who would have thought that I'd be married to a Pastor. Who would have thought that I'd be a mother of 3 beauties. I am extremely blessed and want to shout out a THANK YOU to my father in Heaven.

Dear Alanna..
Maybe when I hit my goal. I'll have to do "the thing" that you waited 29 years for. I do remember my Marl lake adventures, but I don't think that I could do this today. However, if I hit my goal. I just possibly may. :)

Be blessed everyone

Thought of the day

"Life is too short to worry about the food we eat and the clothes we wear. Life is but a mist. Enjoy everyday like it is your last. Worry is overrated anyways"

Love you all

Kozlofhenhoff

1 comment:

  1. Ha! We'll make a date of it (in the dark, of course) and it will be a favorite memory. Love you always!

    ReplyDelete