Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I am the Same

Hello World.

I'm hoping all is well with everyone. Yesterday was an uneventful day. We awoke early with our little P-boy (I bet he'll hate that nickname), I did my morning routine. I am the same, no weight loss. I've been up and down all week. My first little "rut". I'm sure this will pass.

Today I was down a little. I'm ALMOST at 5lbs. It's taken a while to get to the 5, but I'm OH so close.

I've been watching some of my friends on facebook, who seem to be in a journey themselves. They look fantastic. I almost didn't recognize the husband. It's so encouraging to see others in a journey like mine.

Bennet's teacher called today. He wasn't having a great morning. It was very discouraging. Bennet is having insomnia and can not fall asleep. He's not getting a good night sleep, which makes it hard for him to function. I pray that whatever is going on with him, that I have the guidance and wisdom on how to help him.

I have a little vent today. Every person is different from each other. We all have different personalities. It hurts me when people don't realize this. Some people are "shy", this doesn't make them a "snob" or "stuck up"- This makes them "shy". Let us not be so quick to judge others, let us be quick to "Get to know each other", then you may realize, that this person is actually an amazing person, who loves God and loves others.

There I feel better now.

Thanks for reading. Hope to have more time tonight. As soon as I get started, Preston starts a screaming.

Bye for now

1 comment: