Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Vitamin C

Today my hubby and I are "down and out" with a horrible cold. Our heads are achy, our noses full, our sinus hurting and the thought of exercise is just out of the picture :( I haven't gone on WII fit today and don't plan on it either. Today is a day of rest and Vitamin C

Larry's boss is gone for the week. It's crazy that he's fallen ill again. This time however he can work. I find it so ironic, that when the Cat is gone the mouse gets sick.

Preston too has come down with something. He's irritable and very unhappy. He's normally such a happy go lucky baby. Both times that I've come down with a sore throat, he ends up screaming for over an hour. Poor little man. He seems pretty relaxed today, but last night was a "stressful" evening.

I hope that all of you are keeping healthy and in wonderful spirits. Life is so much fun, you never know what the next day will bring.

I honestly don't have much to write today and my head feels a little muffled. I am waiting now for my children to return from school. Hoping for good reports for Bennet.

Signing off.

Thought of the day "Vitamin C" is our friend!

Kozlofhenhoff

1 comment: