Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I will NOT Give up!

Hello World..

It's been a few days, but I've been doing okay. Ice cream is my weakness, I must admit. However, I was down another .2lbs I'm at 229, which makes me very happy, out of the 30's. I do admit I haven't been very active this week. Must get my butt in gear!

I am walking tomorrow with my walking buddy. I'm hoping for no rain, good weather. I absolutely LOVE walking. I'm sure it will perk my spirits. I've been having a few "sad" days. Not sure why? Probably "lack of sleep". Our car also has to be "fixed", which means that our "flooring" will not be happening until another time. I was REALLY looking forward to laminate flooring in our living room/hall way. However, things happen and I must move on from my disappointment. Life doesn't always work out the way I want it to. Argh to that.

This week-end we are heading to Oshawa with 11 teenagers and 2 other leaders, to a Youth convention. It will be a blast and I'm looking forward to seeing what God has in store for them. A majority of our teens have NEVER been to something like this before, so it will be interesting. I'm a little nervous since Preston will be joining us. I'm really hoping he'll be in good spirits while we're away. I'm hoping you'll all pray for our group and for Preston, Larry and myself. I just LOVE watching God work. Here's hoping for a great time!!!

For those of you who are on this journey with me. Keep going.. I will too.

Thought of the day is "Go to my last post and see Alanna's comment"

thanks World..

Kozlofhenhoff (why do I use this name, you all know it's me)

1 comment:

  1. hehe! love you!
    going to pitch this weekend - I'll think of you at your youth retreat while at mine. we should coordinate and attend the same ones together - how fun would that be??? I took Noa last year and she had a lot of fun with the kids - they kept her really busy and entertained which made it a lot easier on me. Good luck! Be good, Preston!

    ReplyDelete