Friday, May 14, 2010

Not Proud but will continue on

Hello All.

My Journey has hit it's first and hopefully last "binge". It started on Wednesday, when I was waiting to hear about Mikayla and her ER Visit. I was starting to feel a little stressed and went to the food cupboard. I think I found whatever I could and put it in my mouth. :( I ate a lot on Wednesday and haven't weighed myself since. I'm not "giving up" on this journey, I just had a BAD day.

Yesterday I went for an hour walk and it felt great. Great to walk with a friend, chat about life and move forward. I did go to Pizza Hut with this friend afterwards for lunch. I tried to eat a LOT of salad and a few pieces of pizza. Probably not the most healthy thing to do, but the fellowship was much needed and loved.

Today I am going to have to take some time and do some "steps" because I won't have any time to walk or do any exercise for the rest of the week.

The battle of the buldge is a lot harder then I think I first thought. However, it took 8 years to put this on. It's going to take some time.

Signing off for now.

Thought of the day "patience is a virtue"

Kozlofhenhoff

No comments:

Post a Comment