Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Hot, Hot hot

Hello World.

It's hot outside and my little man is completely beside himself. I wish I could make things better for him, but all I can do is comfort him and show him that I love him.
Then I noticed that I myself am extremely irritable too. I don't understand how we can HATE winter and HATE the heat. This just doesn't make sense to me. God gave us Canadians the 4 seasons. However, I am starting to think we just have Winter and Summer.

With the heat, it is hard to go walking too. I am at this point "out of shape" and find this heat takes my breath away. Good thing I'm not on the "Biggest Loser" show or they'd be "HOLLERING" at me.

I was back down 2lbs so I was very content with that. I am drinking plenty b/c I noticed that my legs were swollen with fluid today. This happens to me when it's hot. More water is needed.

My friend Barb is sending me a "Care package" in the mail that I'm totally excited about. Barb has called it "you are Beautiful Care package". This is for my inner beauty as well as somethings to pamper me by. HOW COOL IS THAT!!!! I can't wait and feel completely blessed! God knows when his children need a "boost" and he used Barb to do this in my life. Thank you Barb. I totally appreciate you!!!

Everyone reading this. Whatever journey you are on. Don't give up. I wont either. I just wish that Ice cream wasn't so good and COLD!! :)

Thanks for reading

THought of the Day

"Matthew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets."

1 comment:

  1. There will be ice cream in heaven - I'm sure of it. And waffle cones. And peanut butter.

    ReplyDelete